Community Yard Sale
September 26, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm| $25
We invite you to clean out your clutter and participate in this community-wide yard sale. Or come and shop to support your neighbors by finding a few treasures.
A space can be reserved for $25 by purchasing your spot on TicketLeap: https://congressionalcemetery.ticketleap.com/community-yard-sale/
Booth Size 10’ x 10’
- All booth spaces will be located along Potomac Avenue and E Street in front of Congressional Cemetery
- Setup will be between 7 – 8:30 AM. You must arrive at this time to ensure you get a spot. We cannot guarantee availability if you arrive after 7:30 AM.
- No cars will be allowed on-site during sale hours for safety. During set-up you must unload your vehicle, take your car to park, then come back set up your space.
- You are responsible for providing your own tables, chairs, displays, tarps, and any other items needed for set up. You must also provide your own change for customers.
- You are responsible for your own items. You will also keep all your proceeds.
- We recommend that you price all your items and keep your set up as neat as possible.
- At end of the event, you must take all items brought and trash with you. If you leave items behind, then you will not be allowed to participate in any future community yard sales held.
- In the case of inclement weather, the sale will be cancelled with no rain date.
- No refunds for booths will be given except if the event is cancelled by Historic Congressional Cemetery.
Checks made payable to the Association for the Preservation of Historic Congressional Cemetery. Returned checks will result in a $50.00 fee.
Credit Cards Accepted (Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express)
Please call 202-543-0539 to make a credit card payment
Historic Congressional Cemetery’s Community Yard Sale is a family-oriented event. Please note that the following are prohibited from being sold at this event: guns, knives, weapons, animals of any kind, and any items deemed obscene, vulgar, or offensive. Congressional Cemetery reserves the right to prohibit items they deem as such on a case-by-case basis. This event is intended for the community to use as a yard sale; not for businesses to sell their goods. Therefore, we kindly ask that companies/established vendors refrain from applying.